The newly renovated Ramada Jacksons Point Resort & Spa graces the Lake Simcoe waterfront with stunning modern facilities, 88 luxurious rooms and 3 vast conference and banquet halls, Ramada Jacksons Point provides the ultimate business and pleasure experience.This Jacksons Point hotel is conveniently located near the Lake Simcoe waterfront and is surrounded by great attractions including Lakeview House Golf Course or viewing the exceptional artwork at Georgina Arts Centre & Gallery. Plan some outdoor fun with the family at Georgina Paintball, or enjoy an adults-only night out at Casino Rama. Fishing lessons are available at Sibbald Point Provincial Park, and ice fishing is always popular in season at Lake Simcoe.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3.00 PM|
|Check Out:||11.00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||88|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||47|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||36|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Meeting Space:||2645 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 250 people|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Indoor open between 9am and 9pm daily. Please note pool is undergoing construction and is not open at this point in time.
Policies / Expenses
72 hours prior to date of arrival for individual rooms.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$25.00 per pet per day
Complimentary Hot breakfast for upto 2 people.
Internet / WiFI
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.