- 4 blocks, St. Charles Ave. Street Car - 3 blocks, Harrah's Casino
– 2 blocks, Outlet Collection at Riverwalk – 4 blocks, Canal Place – 3 blocks, National WWII Museum – 4 blocks, Ogden Museum of Southern Art
– 5 blocks, Creole Queen Paddle Wheeler – 5 blocks, Aquarium of the Americas – 4 blocks, New Orleans Convention Center - 4 blocks, Mercedes Benz Superdome - 13 blocks, Smoothie King Arena
- 13 blocks
Cambria Hotel New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District is a new-build property, with one of the most technologically advanced guest rooms in the City. The high-quality hotel reflects the trendy neighborhood surroundings through stylish, uniquely local design. A contemporary restaurant and bar will serve fresh Gulf seafood and local favorites, along with craft cocktails. Beautifully appointed meeting space can accommodate up to 120 persons.With 150 guestrooms and 12 suites, the hotel can accommodate groups with personalized service and one-stop shopping. With the best of the Crescent City just outside our doors, guests will enjoy easy access to all of the attractions, restaurants, clubs and historic sites.
Yes, details to follow.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||162|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Ownership:||Fillmore Hospitality| Policies / Expenses
Signature to arrival: Liquidated damages in the amount of thirty percent of the sleeping room revenue will be due, plus applicable taxes.Over special event dates, full pre-payment non-refundable.
|Typical Group Deposit:||First night w/ contract. Balance prior to arrival.|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Food and Beverage Tax:||10.75 Per Item|
|Parking Fee:||38.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 8.00 Per Person (Roundtrip)|
|Additional Person Fee:||20.00 Per Person|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||24.00 Per Item|
|Audio Visual Service Charge:||50.00 Per Function|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Louis Armstrong International Airport - 13 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Airport Shuttle available at baggage claim.$24/person each way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast is available in the hotel restaurant 7 days a week or breakfast may be arranged for a group in a private room.
Valet only - $38 overnight.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary 500Mbps high-speed wired and wireless internet throughout hotel.
About Cambria Suites
- Luxury, upscale hotel that is 100% smoke free
- Ideal for business travelers
- Each suite offers connectivity panel technology for all your media needs and flat-panel TV's
- Contemporary bistro serving hot breakfast items and dinner
- Guests can enjoy gourmet barista coffee and cocktail bar serving local craft brews
- Choice members get a buy one get one free beverage during stay
- 24 hour convenience store offering late night snacks and healthy, organic items
- Top notch fitness facility
- Many have a heated, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Meeting spaces and catering services available
The Cambria Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.