Verified Reviews of La Quinta Inn Dallas Dfw Airport North / Irving Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Worst Night Ever"
Overall Score2.0/ 5
We arrived early afternoon for a morning flight out. We stayed in our room that evening to rest. We stayed in room #114 right next to the party held in the banquet room. It lasted until 2 am in the morning and then some of them went to the lobby. We didn't complain until our phone began to ring at 2:30 am. They wanted to know if we needed fresh towels? The manager wasn't at the desk so I went back to my room. On the second call, I told them to send the manager to my room and he met me half way there. He didn't say much and was more concerned with the party guests. On the 4th call, I unplugged the phone and left it on the managers desk. Not much sleep at all and we had to leave at 6 am. Before we left, we saw some roaches in our room. I also tried to talk to a Sarah Mahar "General Manager" by e mail. She told me she was on vacation (I hope she didn't stay at her hotel), because she would have been very disappointed. I wish that it would have been a better stay, because we would like to stay with your hotel group again sometime soon. We did have a great vacation after we got away from Sarah's hotel. I hope this helps make it a better place to stay!
22-Sep-2014 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of La Quinta Inn Dallas Dfw Airport North / Irving
The hotel had a total renovation in Fall of 2005. We are centrally located between Dowtown Dallas and Fort Worth.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dallas Forth Worth International Airport is located 1.5 miles from La Quinta Inn and Suites. We also offer a complimentary shuttle service available from 5:00am - 11:00pm
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Offering comfort and value with more than 800 hotels in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- La Quinta Returns is a free guest reward program where guests can earn points per stay for free nights, early check-in and late check-out, gift cards and certificates, travel, and the points never expire
- Free Brightside Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright Morning Bed and soft pillowtop mattress for the best night's sleep
- Business center with printing services
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flat-panel TV's, work desk, and spacious guestrooms
- Guest laundry rooms available at most locations
- Free airport shuttle service at most airport locations
The La Quinta Inns & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
La Quinta Dfw North, La Quinta Inn