The Best WesternÂ® Hotel Majestic is a four star property located in the Zocalo, the heart of downtown Mexico City facing the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the city government buildings and only two blocks from the Aztec Temples. We are a seven story building from the beginning of the century, where Barroque style can be admired in the main lobby, and the stone work, carved wood, bronze and 'talavera' of Puebla mix in a unique way. The rooftop La Terraza Restaurant offers the best view of the Zocalo. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||84|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||33|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||27|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||12:00 to 22:30 hrs|
|Ownership:||ave francisco l madero 73 centro de la ciudad de mexico area 1 distrito federal 06000| Policies / Expenses
Total or partial cancellation of 30 to 20 calendar days prior to the arrival of the group (date of the event if any), you can cancel up to 100% of total booked rooms at no charge,
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax:|| 3.00%|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||16.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 2.00 Per Night (per room per night)|
|Additional Person Fee:||18.00 Per Night (per night)|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||15.00% (per person)|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:||15.00 Per Person (plus 15% tip & 16% tax)|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||10.00 Per Person (plus 15% tip & 16% tax)|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||20.00 Per Person (plus 15% tip & 16% tax)|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||20.00 Per Person (plus 15% tip & 16% tax)|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||20.00 Per Person (plus 15% tip & 16% tax)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
International Airport Benito JuarezDistance: 6kmTaxi cost approximately: $250.00 to $300.00 mexican pesos
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
the buffet breakfast service has additional price, is Mexican food
We don´t have parking service
Internet / WiFI
WIFI Access free in the all hotel
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.