Best Western Narvik Hotell is situated 115 meters above sea level, surrounded by beautiful nature next to Narvikfjellet, representing one of the most spectacular ski resorts in northern Europe. Taking just a step outside our hotel, the mountain lift brings you up to Narvikfjellet, 655 meters above sea level. From this point, you can enjoy the fantastic view to the fjord Ofotfjorden and the surrounding mountains. Our hotel was built in 1989 and consists today of 40 rooms, including two family rooms and one handicap room. There are good parking facilities in front of the hotel. Furthermore, Best Western Narvik Hotell can offer three conference rooms with capacity for up to 80 persons. Our restaurant 'Skistua Spiseri' can hold 120 persons, as well as a lobby bar. Narvik is situated on a half-peninsula in the inner part of the Ofotfjorden, surrounded by great mountains. This part of Norway represents the second narrowest part of the mainland. It takes only a few hours to walk across the country from the Swedish border to the Norwegian coast on the other side. Narvik is situated on the crossroads between E6 in north/south bound directions and E10 West-/eastwards to Lofoten and Sweden. The wild and beautiful nature makes Narvik a perfect starting point for exciting adventures. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.