With equal measures of grunge and grace, Athens is a heady mix of history and edginess. Cultural and social life plays out amid, around and in ancient landmarks. The magnificent Acropolis
, visible from almost every part of the city, reminds us daily of our heritage and the city's many transformations.
A compelling blend of central location and warm hospitality, Pythagorion Hotel invites you to experience Athens at its purest and most overwhelming. Let us welcome and pamper you at what is more than just a place to stay. As soon as you cross the door of Pythagorion Hotel you will feel the embrace of its warm, personalized and discreet service that will make you feel right at home.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2018|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||56|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||20 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
Group Policy Payment :30% prepayment 30 days prior.70% a week prior to the arrival. Cancellation:>30 days no cancellation fees30-15 days 30% cancellations fees15-1 days 60% cancellation fees0 days or non show 100% fees
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 1.50 Per Night (Government Tax)|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 8.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport express bus ( X 95) has access to Syntagma (3 min away from our hotel by taxi) and metro has access either to Omonoia or Monastiraki sq. and their timetable is always at your disposal from our concierge.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The best way to start your day is with an enhanced breakfast buffet with a wide choice of hot & cold dishes, a variety of croissants and pies, hot bread,jams, honey, cereals, hot omelets, handmade pies, fresh fruits, salads, pastries, fresh juices and coffee. It is served between 07:00 -10:00 and the cost is 8 euro per person per day.
Internet / WiFI
Free of charge full WiFi coverage in all hotel areas and guest rooms
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.