Stay close to the Business District of Tbilisi, making it easy for international business travelers to commute, attend events and still make plenty of time for sightseeing.Located in the Tbilisi City Centre, easily found just a 3 minute walk from Tbilisi Sport Palace, this Best Western property combines the best amenities and location with the most competitive prices. As a top branded hotel in Tbilisi, guests know exactly what to expect when booking a guestroom here: Superior hospitality, clean and large rooms, and all the amenities necessary for a great trip. Just one kilometer away from the train station, taking public transportation is easily accessible and friendly staff members are happy to provide recommendations on dining, shopping and sightseeing.Visit the city zoo, just a short bus or taxi ride from this Tbilisi hotel. When youâ??re in the city centre and staying at a reputable branded hotel, you can rest easy while planning the ultimate itinerary. The Narikala Fortress is a must-see for any first-time traveler to Georgia, and the State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre offers impressive performances year-round. Visitors flock to the Open Air Ethnographic Museum for the exciting exhibits that are constantly changing.A number of business travelers with the World Bank stay at this Tbilisi hotel as well as workers with British Petroleum. Whether itâ??s an event at Toyota or a convention at Siemens, having all the business amenities at your fingertips makes it easier than ever to take care of business so you can take advantage of the leisure activities. Our staff is bi-lingual, accustomed to western preferences and guests, and has one goal: To make sure your trip is the best it can be.Reserve your stay at the Best WesternÂ® Tbilisi Art Hotel in Georgia today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||22|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||18|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||22|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||2046 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1 people|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||08:00-22:00| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Continental Breakfast , Cost per person 10.00 USD
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.