Frankston is the vibrant, urban waterfront destination in Victoria where arts, nature and cultural experiences connect. Frankston is where the MAGNIFICENT Mornington Peninsula experience begins and is only one hour drive to the EXCITING Melbourne CBD, the SPECTACULAR Dandenong Ranges and AWARD WINNING Phillip Island. The Best Western Frankston International is the only accommodation in Frankston with reception open 24 hours a day for guests and a licensed restaurant and bar serving breakfast & dinner. Conveniently located in the Central Activities Area, the airport bus drops off near by and it's only a short stroll to the train station, award winning beach & walking trails, world class Arts Centre, modern cinema complex, fabulous shopping precinct and diverse restaurant experiences.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||44|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||25|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||19|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||20 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 100 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 31.1 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||500.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:||10.00 GST %|
|Additional Person Fee:||30.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:||25.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||25.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||20.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||25.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||45.00 Per Person (1 course)|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||45.00 Per Person (1 course)|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 8.00 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 8.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Reception w Hors d'oeuvres:||30.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Breakfast is open to the public every day of the year from 6.30am and features a continental buffet with a selection of cereals, juices, fruits, breads, teas, coffee and yoghurts, whilst all of your hot favourites like eggs Benedict, pancake stacks and omelettes are cooked to order. A GREAT start to your day whether you are rushing off to work or relaxing on the weekend. The a la carte dinner menu continually evolves as our Chefs develop innovative dishes using local suppliers. Although the menu may change regularly you can be assured that it always offers generous meals that are fresh and creative with healthy options available. SUNDAY now features a FULL BUFFET BREAKFAST open until 12 noon.
Parking available for guests of Frankston International
Internet / WiFI
Free of charge in all rooms and conference areas of the property
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.