Brisbane Treasury Casino, river cruises, shopping, dining, entertainment precinct, Museum, art galleries, bridge climb
Best Western Gregory Terrace offers contemporary hotel accommodation within easy walking distance to the Brunswick Street and Chinatown Malls, Fortitude Valley and Brisbane CBD. Guests staying at this Brisbane hotel will be close to Roma Street Parklands, Brisbane Transit Center and Royal National Association (RNA) Showgrounds, home to the famous EKKA. A short taxi ride will get you to Southbank Parklands, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Center, Queensland Performing Arts Complex, Suncorp Stadium and the Treasury Casino. Best Western Gregory Terrace Brisbane features 36 spacious rooms in a hilltop location, with many offering spectacular panoramic views across the Brisbane City skyline. All rooms offer free wifi internet access and secure undercover parking with elevator access. Hotel facilities include the ever-popular GT's cafe serving a seasonal menu brimming with fresh produce, an outdoor swimming pool and beautiful courtyard gardens. Many of our guests return each year for the 4WD and Tinnie & Tackle Show in March, the Camping and Caravan Show in June, the Royal Brisbane Show in August and the numerous trade shows which all take place in the RNA Showgrounds just 500 meters away. The friendly, helpful staff at Best Western Gregory Terrace Brisbane are ready to ensure a memorable stay in Brisbane, Queensland. Make your reservation today!
RecyclingTowel reuse if guests desire
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||36|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||16|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||20|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.2 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.2 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Pool Info:||Outdoor pool| Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policies are specified within group quote
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:||10.00 GST % (included)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Brisbane International and Domestic Airport is a twenty-minute drive from the hotel.
Local Shuttle Info: Local buses are available from outside the hotel. Taxi and Uber services readily available.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
a la carte breakfast available at additional cost
Complimentary undercover parking available with lift access to all floors
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary wifi access is all guest rooms and public spaces
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.