Mountain Cabins/Chalets, University of the South-Sewanee, South Cumberland State Park System, Jack Daniels And George Dickel Distilleries, Tennessee Aquarium, Discovery Museum, Antique Mall, Old Country Store Gift Shop, Homemade Ice Cream/Coffee Shop, Ladies Boutique, Mountain Cabins, Golfing, Water Sports, Waterfalls, Hiking Trails, Bluff Overlooks, Outdoor Clothing Store, Lookout Mountain Attractions, Bonnaroo Music Festival, Riverband Music Festival, National Cornbread Festival, Sewanee Cultural and Sporting events, Thunder on The Rock Motorcycle Rally, and Trail of Tears Motorcycle Ride
The Best Western Smokehouse Mountain Lodge has 83 hotel rooms, 20 mountain cabins, on 20 beautiful landscaped acres. Our hotel rooms have double queen or king size beds, cable television, Wi-Fi, telephone, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, shampoo, bath soap, face soap, towels, clothes hangers, and luggage rack.Our mountain cabins have cable television, Wi-Fi, telephone, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, shampoo, bath soap, face soap, towels, clothes hangers, luggage rack, fireplace, large private tubs, stove, dishes, silverware, pots, and pans.The Best Western Smokehouse Mountain Lodge is located atop of Mounteagle Mountain right off interstate I-24. We are 90 miles from Nashville and 50 miles from Chattanooga midpoint between the two cities in the picturesque Cumberland Mountain countryside. We have a full service southern cookin' restaurant which provides room service, catering for group events including a conference center with 4 conference rooms, outdoor meeting facilities a large screened in pavilion with fireplace and a picnic pavilion.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1990|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||73|
|Meeting Rooms:||6 |
|Meeting Space:||4000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 500 people| Policies / Expenses
Individuals-48 Hours from Check In Date Group-30 days From Check In Date
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Chattanooga Airport - 50 Miles $50 Shuttle One WayBNA-Nashville International Airport - 90 miles $50.00 Shuttle One Way
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.