The Best Western Hotel Langhe Cherasco, four-star category hotel in the heart of the Langhe and the Piedmont hills is the ideal solution whatever the reason for your stay: a warm welcome and professional service, modern facilities, comfortable and tastefully furnished rooms for guests travelling for business or pleasure. The Best Western Hotel Langhe Cherasco is in the town of Cherasco, which earned the Italian Touring Club's Orange Flag award in 2013 and is an ideal base for visiting the Langhe, Alba, Bra and Piedmont's numerous small medieval villages, and to taste the local food accompanied by some of Italy's best and most famous wines. The hotel's â??La Porta delle Langheâ?? restaurant is a gem serving local dishes in an elegant and refined atmosphere. It also caters for coffee breaks and working lunches. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the hotel and the eighty-four spacious, sound-proofed rooms are ideal for groups and families. The hotel is just thirty kilometres from Cuneo Levaldigi airport and Turin is less than thirty minutes by car on the Verdemare motorway (A6 Turin - Savona): the Hotel Langhe Cherasco is located at the Marene exit and has ample free outdoor parking for cars and coaches, as well as a private garage. Located in the heart of the province of Cuneo, known as the â??provincia grandaâ?? (the big province) in Piedmont, the Hotel Langhe Cherasco is a point of reference for conference tourism in Piedmont with its five modular rooms that can seat up to 400 people.
STAY FOR THE PLANET LIFE GATE
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||56|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||42|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||10.00AM - 11.00PM| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with Restrictions small size
Airport & Shuttle Information
From Caselle "Sandro Pertini" airport - TRNFollow the signs for the Turin orbital (tangenziale). Once on the orbital, follow the signs for the A6 Turin - Savona motorway. Leave at the Marene - Cherasco exit. Once you have passed the toll station you are on the A33 Cuneo - Asti motorway. Continue for 2 km then take the first exit on the right for "Bra - Marene" and follow the signs for Marene. The hotel is on your left.From Cuneo Levaldigi - CUFAs soon as you are out of the airport car-park turn right and follow the signs for Savigliano. As soon as you enter Savigliano follow the signs for BRA - CHERASCO. The Hotel Langhe Cherasco is about 5 minutes by car from the town of Savigliano. It is easy to see, on your right.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
BUFFET BREAKFAST € 5.00 P.P.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.