This modern and luxurious Bialystok hotel offers exceptional accommodations surrounded by the natural beauty of northeastern Poland! The Best Western Hotel Cristal is conveniently located in the heart of Bialystok, the largest city in northeastern Poland and the capital of the Podlaskie Province. Hotel guests will be 90 kilometers from the famous Bialowieski National Park. A variety of outdoor recreational activities near this Bialystok hotel include jogging, skiing, horseback riding and fishing. For a taste of Polish history, the famous Branicki Palace is only a short distance from the hotel. The Best Western Hotel Cristal is a beautifully refurbished property and offers all the right amenities for business and leisure travelers including a complimentary full breakfast. Each well-appointed guest room provides cable television, direct dial telephone (nominal fee), hair dryer, mini bar, coffee/tea maker and room service.The hotel restaurant Restaurant & Bar Cristal is famous for its excellent regional and European cuisine. It is the only restaurant in the Podlasie region to have been accredited with the Slow Food ensign. The highly acclaimed delicious daily breakfasts are very popular among local and foreign guests.Additional services include conference center, currency exchange, guarded parking.For a memorable stay while traveling in Bialystok, make an online reservation today at the Best Western Hotel Cristal! Enjoy your stay.Children policy:For every two paying adults, one child 10 and under stays free in the existing bedding.One older child or adult is charged PLN 80 per person per night in an extra bed.The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.