Best Western Gustaf Froding Hotel and Conference is a conference and vacation hotel and the hotel places personal service first. The hotel has 163 comfortable rooms including one suite and all rooms are non smoking. In the reception area we offer coffee and tea for all our guests. A breakfast buffet is included in all the prices and in our cosy restaurant Emilia you can also enjoy a lunch buffet in the afternoon and a la carte and dinner buffet in the evenings.In the summertime the hotel turns into a summer paradise with a heated outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, playing area for the kids and outdoor activities. We are an animal friendly hotel so you can bring your pet on your vacation.As a guest you have free access to our relax department that contains an outdoor hot tub, sauna and a small gym. We also have a sun bed that you can use for a fee. If you stay at the hotel you have free access to our wireless Internet.Best Western Gustaf Froding has a big free parking lot, wine cellar and 24 hour reception service. The hotel is located three kilometer from the city centre of Karlstad and you can easily get from the hotel to the centre with a car, cab, local buses or on foot. We are situated close to golf courses and the beautiful Swedish nature. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1999|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||163|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 4.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
Our outdoor pool is open during the summer period.It´s 20 meters long.
Policies / Expenses
4:00 PM the day before arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||12.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||105.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||105.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||105.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||305.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||245.00 Per Night|
|Morning Break Cost:||72.00 Per Night|
|Afternoon Break Cost:||72.00 Per Night|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||36.00 Per Night|
|Banquet Soda:||36.00 Per Night|
|Banquet Bottled Water:||36.00 VAT % Inclusive|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with Restrictions
Airport & Shuttle Information
Karlstad Airport 20 minutes by car/taxi
Local Shuttle Info: Bus number 4 from the city to the hotel takes 17 minutes.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Best Breakfast By Tina is included in the roomprice.
Internet / WiFI
WiFi is for free in the hotel
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.