Located directly off the I-20 corridor, we are conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, Abilene Christian University, and numerous attractions. We offer complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free wi-fi, fitness center, and updated rooms designed for your comfort. We have a meeting space perfect for small gatherings and reunions. Our friendly staff is well versed in what to do in Abilene and how to get there!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||350 sq. feet
||Holds 25 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
30 days prior to arrival days for groups.
6:00 PM on day of arrival individuals
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 6.00 Per Night
|| 2.00 Per Night
|| 7.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Abilene Regional Airport 3.5 miles, No hotel shuttle, $15 each way for taxi
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.