AccorHotels Seoul Yongsan Complex - Seoul Dragon City that provides 4 AccorHotels brands, such as Grand Mercure, Novotel Suites, Novotel and Ibis Styles, with 1700 rooms in total complex and 17 meeting spaces and 2 multi-function ballrooms that is capable to accommodate 850 pax each.We are located in the centre of Seoul, Korea and direct access to metro and training station that easily connects to international airport and anywhere in Korea by Express Train (KTX and ITX)
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||12:00 pm|
|Check Out:||15:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||1700|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||153|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||62|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||19 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||9 AM to 10 PM|
As we do have 3 deluxe hotels, Novotel, Nototel Suites and Grand Mercure, we do provide 2 indoor swimming pools at Grand Mercure and Novotel & Novotel Suites buildings.
|Ownership:||Seobu T&D| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||10.00 VAT % Inclusive|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Grand Mercure (luxury residence hotel) is pet-friendly property that allows dogs to stay with.
Airport & Shuttle Information
- Incheon Internation Airport : 55 km - Airport limousine bus will stop in front of hotel entrance.- Gimpo Airport : 22 km
Local Shuttle Info: We do have routine schedule for complimentary shuttle for in-house guest to city hall, major business districts and local attractions such as Myeongdong, Itaewon and Hannam areas.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
We provide full buffet breakfast at Ibis Styles, Novotel & Novotel Suites and Grand Mercure.
Free on-site parking available
Internet / WiFI
Free access for WIFI at all rooms and public areas including loby, lounge and conference rooms.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Accorhotels Grand Mercure Seoul Yongsan, Grand Mercure Ambassador Seoul Yongsan (Opening Oct 2017)