- True Arena Hua Hin, Asia's premier sports complex and the largest, most comprehensive sports center in the seaside resort town of Hua Hin. Distance 2 km.
- Blu port is a full line-up of most over 1, 000 names in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, IT as well as entertainment complexes designed for the fun of both family and friends. Distance 2 km.
- Vana Nava Hua Hin, Asia's First Water Jungle is located in Thailand's most beloved resort town of Hua Hin. Combining state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities with 20 attractions comprising of signature rides, exciting slides, as well as Thailand's First Professional Underwater Studio. Every element has strengthened Vana Nava Hua Hin in being “More than just a water park”, but an entertainment complex filled with lifestyle activities for all ages and solidly marked on the tourism map as a significant destination in Thailand. Distance 0.5km
Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin
With panoramic views of the ocean, Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin. is the first Holiday Inn water park resort in Asia, located in the popular seaside getaway of Hua Hin. The resort is connected to Vana Nava Hua Hin, one-of-a-kind water jungle with 19 exciting rides and slides. With 300 rooms and suites in a bold and modern design, Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin will appeal to a new generation of kids with a Kids' Club that features fun and interactive experiences with different activity zones for kids of various age groups.
Parents and kids alike will enjoy a myriad of facilities, including signature restaurants and bars offering the best in local and international cuisines. The swimming pool on level 24, with sweeping 180-degree views will be the highlight of every stay, while the Sky Deck with its unique glass floor that sees right through to ground level, will be the perfect spot to capture some of the best family holiday photos. The resort is set to be one of the best family leisure destination resorts in the region.
For couples and friends, wind down the day's activities with innovative cocktails at the stunning Ashley Sutton-designed roof top bar perched at the top of what will be Hua Hin's tallest building; otherwise, be pampered at the resort's signature Tea Tree Spa.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
||Holds 600 people
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Open 7:00 - 19:00 hrs. / For Adult Pool Length 380.84 sq.m Depth 1.40 Meter and For Child Length 129.96 sq.m Depth 1.20 Meter / Outdoor
||Vana Nava Co., Ltd.
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation before signed contract : No charge
After sign the contract : Cancellation made 57-15 Days prior to group arrival (50%) of the total anticipated
Cancellation made 15 days prior to group arrival100%of room charge
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:
|Food and Beverage Tax:
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:
||550.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:
||650.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Distance from Suvarnabhumi Airport 141.67 MI/ 228 KM (3-4 Hours)
Local Shuttle Info: Hua Hin Bus Station : 12 Km from station to Hotel
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
All children under 12 years old will receive complimentary meal (kid’s menu) when dinning with an adult.
- Free parking/ Outside parking / Valet Parking no service/ space for two bus
Internet / WiFI
Free Wifi all room and public area.
Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Wireless Internet service is free for IHG® Rewards Club Elite members
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.