Enjoy local attractions including Meridian Museum of Art, Jimmy Rodgers Museum, the Meridian Little Theater, Lazy Acres Plantation
Say hello to a brand-new hotel experience from Hilton that's vibrant, affordable and young-at-heart. It's energetic, yet relaxing and comfortable. It's familiar, and it's also unexpected. It's completely unprecedented, it's uniquely Tru.Work, play games, lounge, or eat in our reimagined, large 2,880 square-foot lobby. •Enjoy the free "Top It" breakfast with 30 sweet and savory toppings to build your own healthy or indulgent morning masterpiece.•Enjoy smaller, more efficiently designed rooms with comfortable beds and 55” TVs with a premium channel lineup.•Looking for desk space? Head down to the lobby and spread out in semi-private, sound absorbing alcoves, or collaborate with others in lounge spaces. Print from anywhere in the hotel with free wireless printing.•Need to unpack? Hang your items in the open closet or colorful wall hooks, and store folded items on the shelves under the TV. Your luggage even has its own space under the bed.•Get ready in large bathrooms with tons of counter space and light -- all with standing glass-door showers and premium bath products from Not Soap, Radio.•Stay connected with free, fast Wi-Fi and easy-to-reach charging outlets found throughout the lobby and guestrooms. Print from anywhere in the hotel with free wireless printing. •Head to the lobby for 24/7 complimentary LaVazza coffee, Stash tea and hot chocolate that you can jazz up with a variety of flavored syrups.Crush anytime cravings with our 24/7 Eat. & Sip. market where local, gourmet snacks and drinks — including single-serve beer and wine — are always available in the lobby.•Stay entertained. Surf a premium channel lineup on 55" guestroom TVs. Plus, head down to the lobby to join in table and board games, or download a recommended app to play on your mobile device.•Keep your routine with our fitness center that leverage the latest fitness trends through barre, resistance bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus get workout ideas from our fitness center tablet.•Get more of what matters as a Hilton Honors member. From free nights to exclusive benefits at 13 distinct hotel brands, enjoy all the rewards as a Hilton Honors member.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2018|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||82|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||53|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||28|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||24 Hours|
|Pool Info:||No Pool Available Onsite|
|Ownership:||Heritage Hospitality| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 9.50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
•Enjoy the free "Top It" breakfast with 30 sweet and savory toppings to build your own healthy or indulgent morning masterpiece.
Parking is Free, and we have plenty of it!
Internet / WiFI
•Stay connected with free, fast Wi-Fi and easy-to-reach charging outlets found throughout the lobby and guestrooms. Print from anywhere in the hotel with free wireless printing.
About TRU by Hilton
- Catered to younger, millennial travelers looking for unique design and affordability with the first hotel opening in late July 2017 and 102 properties signed on for development throughout the U.S.
- Tru by Hilton offers a true, customized experience for guests with a large 2,800 square-foot multifunctional lobby, perfect for lounging, eating, mingling or working. Complimentary high-speed internet access, wireless printing, and board games are also available to enjoy throughout every lounge space.
- To stay energized throughout the day, the Eat. & Sip. Market has local, gourmet snacks and drinks (including beer and wine) and complimentary Italian brewed coffee, organic Stash tea and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7.
- Modern designed guest rooms feature large oversized windows delivering plenty of natural light with additional amenities including free Wi-Fi, multiple charging outlets, and 150 DirecTV channels.
- Also available on property is a fitness center delivering free weights, cardio equipment, as well as workout routines straight from their fitness center tablet. In the morning time, guests can build their own free breakfast with up to 30 sweet and savory toppings to choose from.
- Earn and redeem Hilton Honors points for free hotel nights, travel and transportation, shopping, dining and other exclusive benefits. All Hilton Honors members have access to complimentary Wi-Fi, water and snacks, digital check-ins and late check-outs at no extra cost.
The TRU by Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.