Modelled on the grandeur of the original European Pensione Hotels, the Pensione Melbourne combines turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The Pensione Melbourne is specifically designed to cater to the discerning budget traveller and will be Melbourne's most affordable Boutique Hotel. Located in the heart of the CBD, Pensione Melbourne is the perfect base to discover all of Melbourne. Complementing its sister property in Sydney the Pensione Melbourne will offer boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||114|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Ownership:||8 HOTELS| Policies / Expenses
As per group contract
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Melway Reference: 1A A9Direction from Tullamarine Airport: continue along Tullamarine Freeway toward Melbourne, past Western Ring Road and onto City Link Tollway turning left along the Westgate Freeway. Turn at Kings Way exit & Left Kings, stay in the right hand lane, veer right on to Flinders Street then first left is Spencer Street. Hotel located Cnr Flinders Street & Spencer StreetOrContinue along Tullamarine Freeway Southbound, Continue along City Link Toll way Bear left at Dynon Road Exit, North MelbourneContinue along City Link, West MelbourneBear left at Dynon Road, West MelbourneContinue along Spencer StreetTullamarine Airport: taxi direct to Pensione Hotel Melbourne. Shuttle bus door to door, exit airport & cross the road to bus pick up area & several shuttle companies drop off direct. Spencer Street Station: exit station to the corner of Bourke & Spencer Streets & take tram number 96 – Tram stop directly in front of the hotelBus Station: sa
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.