Stay at this centrally-located Geelong motel, within walking distance of the city center, restaurants, beaches, football grounds and hospitals. Welcome to the Best Western Admiralty Motor Inn, close to the main attractions in Geelong including Kardinia Park football ground, Deakin University, Westfield Shopping Complex, the Performing Arts Centre and Geelong waterfront. The Best Western Admiralty Motor Inn offers beautifully furnished rooms with queen size beds, free Foxtel cable TV, free wireless Internet and reverse-cycle air conditioning. Some rooms are available with a spa. All our Superior Rooms have been completely renovated.Dine on-site at the award-winning Empire Grill restaurant and relax beside the saltwater pool. Breakfast is available in your room or at the poolside breakfast room. Enjoy your stay in Geelong by exploring the abundant wineries and vineyards, Botanical Gardens, the magnificent golf courses, the exhilarating Great Ocean Road or simply relaxing on the beautiful beaches. For professional customer service and a convenient location in Geelong, make a reservation at the Best Western Admiralty Motor Inn today!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||41|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 7.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||5.30pm till 9.00pm|
Salt water, solar heated outdoor pool.Opening hours are 9am to 8pmKidney shaped approx 5 x 12 metres
Policies / Expenses
24 hours notice is required for individuals3 - 7 days for groups depending on no. of rooms booked
|Typical Group Deposit:||$1000|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||10.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:||12.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||10.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Tullamarine International Airport is approx 1 hour drive.Avalon Airport is approx 20 minute drive
Local Shuttle Info: Gull bus terminal is approx 150 metres along the street - Shuttles from Tullamarine Airport.Avalon Shuttle will pick up and drop you off at our motel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Served in our Breakfast Room open 7-9am Monday to Friday and 7.30-9.30am weekends and public holidays.Buffet continental breakfast $12 per personCooked breakfast $14.00 per personFull breakfast $17.00 per person
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.