Bosque Del Apache Wildlife Refuge, Ne Mexico Tech, Sevilleta NWR, Jansky Very Large Array, El Camino Real International Heritage Center, San Miguel Mission, Bureau of Geology Mineral Museum
Located off Exit 150, approximately 1 hour from Albuquerque, 2.5 hours from Las Cruces, 30 minutes from White Sands Missile Range Northern Range. Several restaurants are located within walking distance or a short drive from the hotel. New Mexico Tech is located approximately 1.5 miles from hotel. Free Wireless Internet, Free Continental Breakfast, two exercise rooms, Indoor Pool/Spa.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||12:00 p.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||120|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
Indoor Pool Open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Policies / Expenses
4:00 p.m. day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.62 Per Night|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00 Per Night|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 7.62%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 7.62%|
|Porterage Fee:|| 2.00 Per Item|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 8.00 Per Person (For non-guests only)|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 4.00 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 4.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:|| 1.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Soda:|| 1.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 1.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
2 pets per room, 85 lbs. or under. $10 + tax pet fee per pet per day. Max fee $80.00 + tax for 5 days.
Airport & Shuttle Information
80 miles North of Socorro, Albuquerque International Sunport. Contact Hotel regarding taxi services available.
Local Shuttle Info: No Hotel Shuttle.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Two hot items served daily, bagels, breads, cereals, pastries, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, teas
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.