Hyatt Place Chicago/ Downtown-The Loopis an 18-story building with 206 guest rooms conveniently located in the heart of the city. This new hotel is ideal for shopping, cultural & social favorites, business travel and many exciting events all just minutes away.
•LEED Silver Certified •Soap Recycling Program: Clean The World •Environmental Metric Tool: Ecotrak
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||206|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Open 6am-10pm. 16 or older. 30x12x5. Handicap accessible. Rear entry elevator
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Chicago Midway Airport (12 miles), O`Hare Intl Airport (18 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary Breakfast•Breakfast HoursoWeekdays: 6:30-9:30amoWeekends: 7am-10amoBreakfast Value: $25.50
PARKINGHourly Valet0-4 Hours $28.004-10 Hours$36.0010 - 24 hours$66.00Overnight $66.00 (after 5pm charges begin hourly)
Internet / WiFI
•Comp Wifi Value: $16.50•Internet Speed: 100 MBPS
About Hyatt Place
- Known as a business and airport hotel with a casual atmosphere
- Spacious guestrooms with luxury bath and skin care amenities
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere in the hotel
- Free Kitchen Skillet breakfast with hearty breakfast sandwiches, low-carb options, waffles, pancakes, and cinnamon toast
- Indulge in some coffee or hit up the Cocktails Bar
- 24/7 Gallery menu and market offers a wide selection of appetizers, soups, salads, sanwiches, sweets at any time of the night or day
- The Gallery is a place where friends and family can gather for social hour
- Forget something? Hyatt Place also has nail polish, a universal cell phone charger, toothpaste, and plenty more that you can purchase, borrow, or simply enjoy at no expense
The Hyatt Place highlights above are subject to change without notice.