lost sea, murphy speedway, cheese factory tour, Mayfield dairy tour, sweetwater antique district, cherohala skyway
Newly renovated (second quarter 2004), overlooking the beautiful Sweetwater Valley.
One hundred & tewenty three regular rooms, plus seventeen mini-suites & two full suites. One hundred & forty two rooms in all.
Hi-speed Internet access available.
Ballroom is 5000 sq ft and will devide into three.
Sequoyah Room is 2000 sq. ft, and
Boardroom is 2000 sq.ft.
Ashley's Restaurant & Grill, serves Sunday Lunch Buffet & Grill when Bar open.Full service food and beverage for function rooms.
Ashley's Sports Pub & Lounge:-
Highlights Saturday night Tailgate Parties, Kareoke weekly & DJ. Big screen TV
AMPLE FREE PARKING.
!!!! SPECIAL EVENT !!!!
THE ORANGE AND THE RED
October 23 2004 Tennessee -V- Alabama TAILGATE PARTY HEADQUARTERS AT THE HOTEL RESERVE YOUR PACKAGE ROOM FOOD AND PARTY.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||9600 sq. feet
||Holds 175 people
Policies / Expenses
6 pm day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
nearest airport is Tyson/McGee in Knoxville, 45 minute ride, one way taxi expense is $50.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.