Best Western Hotel La Porte des ChÃ¢teaux is unique with its diverse accommodation offerings. Itâ??s an open space where you can work, relax, have a drink or have a bite to eat in complete freedom. â?¢ Standard 16mÂ² with private balcony â?¢ Family room 31mÂ² with private balcony and two independent spaces â?¢ Superior 28mÂ² bedroom with living room and private balcony Apartment Hotel style offerings from studios to those with more rooms as well as its two next-generation dormitories. But there are also 3 seminar rooms which are well lit and include private rooms for breaks and individual meetings. Best Western Hotel La Porte des ChÃ¢teaux is a privileged place for a holiday, its location making it the starting point of the history of the Loire Castles and the Kings of France How to get there,Close to roads and major cities, it is the ideal place for corporate clientele looking for a relaxing rest and stop with unique tools, services and entertainment Work in progress, ideal point to visit the Loire castles, the Best Western La Porte des ChÃ¢teaux will welcome its first customers from mid-November. Located in Meung-sur-Loire, 100 metres from the castle, and 15 km from OrlÃ©ans, this new address offers an exceptional setting for tourists and business travelers. Industrial and commercial activity in constant evolution, the area of synergistic activities, one of the most significant of the OrlÃ©ans region attracts many first-rate companies Exceptional local heritage, a fun, friendly and original hotel with many services. â?¢ Standard rooms â?¢ Family rooms â?¢ Superior rooms â?¢ Standard rooms have all the facilities to make your stay enjoyable. There are the essentials like Fibre-optic Wi-Fi, high-end quality bedding and much more including a 4m2 covered balconies with views of the park. There are 13 of them, each with a couple/child separation in order to preserve your privacy and interests.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||02:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||69 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||71 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||71 |
|Suites: ||16 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||10.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.90 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.