Verified Reviews of Best Western Manhattan Inn
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"No record of my confirmation. No room."
Overall Score1.0/ 5
Arrived at the hotel around 7 p.m. I had my confirmation number but the hotel had no record of it. My husband spent two hours on the phone with customer service, on hold at times for 20 minutes or more! All they would do is offer us another hotel many miles away. This was not an option as we had to be at a competition for our daughter at Kansas State University, (much closer to this hotel) at 7 a.m. the next morning. We eventually were given a single room. This was comped, but only offered this way after two hours, not immediately. Our daughter had to room with another teammate, our son slept on a roll-away bed. This was a spectacular inconvenience for us. Ironic since I was the person who called last June to reserve the 19-room block for our group. I made my reservation, confirmed with a credit card, well within the deadline of February 18th. Interesting that everyone in our group had a room but me. Also, the heater in our room was broken, so we had to sleep with the window open. And, on a weekend with a hotel full of kids, the pump on the pool was broken and wasn't fixed in time for the kids to enjoy the pool. Our group will definitely not return to this hotel and will encourage others to stay elsewhere.
Verified Review, stayed from Fri Feb 28 to Sat Mar 01 2014 at a $94.95 group rate (4% discount).
Customer Reviews of Best Western Manhattan Inn
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Manhattan Inn!If youâ??re looking for a hotel near Kansas State University, we specialize in hosting groups, students, faculty and staff.At our Manhattan hotel, weâ??re just a short drive from Manhattan Regional Airport. Guests catching connecting flights, here on business or here to visit the nearby university campus all call us their home away from home. A clean hotel near Flint Hills Discovery Center, weâ??re close to all of the top destinations, making it easy for you to really enjoy your trip.With close proximity to Kansas State University campus, many of our guests are in town for homecoming, graduation, move-in weekend and other special events. A number of visiting professors also choose to stay with us because of our great location and value. Weâ??re also close to downtown, where shopping, dining, businesses and local attractions are abundant. Hotels near Aggieville are known for their Midwestern charm and hospitality. We set the bar high in terms of customer service, and the indoor heated pool is the perfect place to relax after a full day. Enjoy luxury bedding, spacious, quiet rooms and the best customer care in town. As a branded hotel, guests can expect excellence when they stay at our Manhattan hotel.The Department of Agriculture frequently visits here, and our guests include many civil servants. From government workers visiting KSU to Mercy Regional Hospital employees, business travelers need to be near their final destination and the airport. Our Manhattan hotel is also near Fort Riley, making us a convenient place for service men and women and their families.The Kansas State University football and basketball games always draw a crowd, while the Fake Patties Day is a beloved annual event. Whether youâ??re in town for the Country Stampede or an event at Colbert Hills Golf Course, your commute will be quick and easy from our Manhattan hotel.Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN Manhattan Inn today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation policy
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We are a pet friendly hotel. Additional charges do apply.
Airport & Shuttle Information
10 minute drive from Manhattan Regional Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.