Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Hotel Yuba CityThe Yuba-Sutter area boasts some of the finest recreational facilities in California. Conveniently located just 40 miles N of Sacramento and 45 miles S of Chico. Come and swim, fly fish, pan for gold or go tubing on the Yuba River. Quietly paddle a canoe or kayak along the shaded banks of the Feather River. The Sacramento River was made for water skiing, unless you are fishing for a Striper. Hike or bike ride in the beautiful Sutter Buttes. If you are looking for Festivals: Bok Kai, Air Expo-Golden West Regional Fly-In, Peach, Tomato, Obon, Punjabi American, Strawberry Jubliee, Annual Yuba City Cultural Celebration. For concerts we have the Sleeptrain Amphitheater. Experience the magic and discover the Yuba City-Marysville area and all it has to offer. Stay a night with us at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. We look forward to your stay!Whether your visit brings you for business, pleasure, or a visit to Beale Air Force Base the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Yuba
Come have a restful time at the Holiday Inn Express in Yuba City! We have recently replaced our mattresses with brand new mattresses in our guestrooms for your comfort. Then start your morning off right! Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning with fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. And of course, our Signature cinnamon rolls!(sorry, no autographs)For your pleasure and convenience we have a pool, spa and sauna on-site! We also offer complimentary high-speed wired internet and free local calls. We offer the best in Service, and would be happy to have you be our guest!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||72|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual Reservations have a 6PM day of arrival cancellation Policy. Group Reservations have a 72 Hours prior to arrival cancellation policy.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sacramento International Airport is 35 MI south of the Hotel. A one way Taxi is approximately $80.00.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.