The Residence Inn Alexandria is located in the Old Town Historic District and is the perfect address whether you are just visiting or staying for an extended period of time. Enjoy the comforts of our spacious Studio, One & Two Bedroom suites. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily, along with a complimentary Social Hour (Monday - Thursday nights). All rooms have a functional work desk with complimentary high-speed internet access. The King Street Metro Station, just 2 blocks away, takes you to the heart of Washington D.C. within 15 minutes. We are also within walking distance to all the fine dining restaurants, pubs and boutiques that Old Town Alexandria offers.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||1600 sq. feet
||Holds 100 people
Policies / Expenses
6:00 PM day of arrival - individual
Group varies, but charges will apply.
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) - 4 miles - no shuttle - $13.00 one way taxi
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Residence Inn by Marriott Alexandria Old Town