Brooklyn Cyclones, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Lower Manhattan, Verrazano Bridge, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, New York Aquarium, Prospect Park Zoo, Brooklyn Children's Museum, Brooklyn Bridge
Welcome to the Best Western GREGORY HOTEL, a local landmark in Bay Ridge, one of Brooklyn’s finest neighborhoods.
Our guests enjoy the best of what Brooklyn and New York City have to offer. This historic hotel is located within one block of the countless local restaurants, bars, and boutique shops of Bay Ridge, a neighborhood ranked in the top 12 of New York Magazine’s “Best Places to Live in NYC.” The New York City subway is two blocks away that affords easy, direct access to all of the world renowned attractions of Manhattan including Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and Central Park. The BEST WESTERN GREGORY HOTEL is also the perfect starting point for exploring Brooklyn. Guests can take a stroll across the famous Brooklyn Bridge, visit to the Prospect Park Zoo and the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, or even enjoy watching the borough’s first professional baseball team since the Dodgers left for Los Angeles by taking in a Brooklyn Cyclones game.
The BEST WESTERN GREGORY HOTEL is your perfect home away from home. Guests will receive the highest quality of customer service and find unbeatable amenities at an affordable price. Our rooms come with satellite television and free high-speed Internet access. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast that includes locally-made Brooklyn bagels is served every morning.
Those traveling on business will enjoy our 24-hour business center with printing services. The hotel is also conveniently located to the Maimonidies Medical Center, Lutheran General Hospital and the Fort Hamilton Army Base.
We look forward to your next stay in beautiful Bay Ridge! Our staff is eager to serve you 24 hours to make your next trip the most memorable.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||2400 sq. feet
||Holds 120 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Not at this time
Policies / Expenses
Individual - 24 Hours in advance of arrival date & Group - 1 month in advance of arrival date
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
||25.00 Per Night
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (after double occupancy)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Full hot breakfast with every day of your stay
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.