Verified Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score3.0/ 5
When I checked in, the A/C was very cold. The corridors and our room upon first entering was frigid. It was awful. My side of the bed had visible craters. I had to sleep in the middle of the bed. The bed in room 125 simply needs to be replaced.
Customer Reviews of La Quinta Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park
Come relax at the best kept secret in Overland Park. We are located just minutes from it all, yet safely and quietly located one block west of Metcalf at I-435. We offer a full, hot breakfast included with your room rate, and have refridgerators and microwaves in every over-sized, newly renovated room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||2500 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
6 pm same day cancel, group cut off dates
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kansas City International, 40 minutes north
Shuttle is $35 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Offering comfort and value with more than 800 hotels in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- La Quinta Returns is a free guest reward program where guests can earn points per stay for free nights, early check-in and late check-out, gift cards and certificates, travel, and the points never expire
- Free Brightside Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright Morning Bed and soft pillowtop mattress for the best night's sleep
- Business center with printing services
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flat-panel TV's, work desk, and spacious guestrooms
- Guest laundry rooms available at most locations
- Free airport shuttle service at most airport locations
The La Quinta Inns & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
La Quinta Inn & Suites