Come stay at our beautiful hotel nestled in the Appalachian Mountains in Southeastern Kentucky. We have both King and Double size beds for your comfort. We would also like to invite you to enjoy our large comlimentary breakfast to start out your morning.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||47|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
6:00 Pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.24%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 4.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet must be under 20lbs. A daily pet fee is attached to each folio daily.
Airport & Shuttle Information
TriCities Airport In TN 1 1/2 hr away, Lexington, KY Airport 3 hrs away.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.