Verified Reviews of Best Western of Lynchburg Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very Nice Staff Facilities Not Great"
Overall Score2.0/ 5
The staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were bad, shower head sprayed all over bathroom, there was a dug bug in bathroom, the doors were so unsealed that the wind blew through and in winter there were no blankets.
14-Feb-2016 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Feb 13 to Sun Feb 14 2016 at a $90.00 group rate (6% discount).
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Nice staff, nice hotel and pretty much convenient transportation.
18-May-2015 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Best Western of Lynchburg
Book your next stay in a historic Virginia area close to Appomattox and the Thomas Jefferson retirement home.Guests are minutes away from the D-Day memorial when staying at this Lynchburg hotel, known as a corporate property but also ideal for vacationers. Travelers are close to five colleges including Lynchburg College, Liberty University, Randolph College and Sweet Briar College. Specializing in longer stays for faculty, students, and staff, enjoy discounted rates when booking for a semester.As an added bonus, this Lynchburg hotel is located along the Blue Ridge Parkway, a favorite scenic drive full of mountain views and scenery. Best in the autumn and spring, it's a favorite trail for motorcycles, photographers, and those who just want to indulge in some of the beautiful views on the east coast. Near historic Virginia locations, numerous day trips can be taken along this beloved stretch of road.Start your morning with a free breakfast with hot items, including everyone's favorites like sweet pastries, Arabica coffee and a hot waffle bar. With free Internet and plenty of free parking, this pet-friendly Lynchburg hotel has everything business travelers need. The Virginia Ten Miler foot race also brings guests to the region, and the myriad of wine festivals aren't to be missed. Inject some fun into your business trip and check out what the area has to offer.The Bateau Festival celebrates a historic, 110 ten mile journey along with costume contests and great local fare. The friendly, close staff of this Lynchburg hotel is happy to recommend things to do and sights to see. Whether guests are here for business with Centra Health or a meeting with B&W's nuclear divisions, there's always time for play. After a convention with the Areva nuclear division, bring the team together with a group visit to a historical site.Reserve a memorable vacation by staying at the BEST WESTERN of Lynchburg! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||76|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
We have a seasonal 6ft deep outdoor pool open from the hours of 9am until 11pm daily.
Policies / Expenses
4pm Individual, 30-day Group
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.80%|
|City Tax:|| 1.00 Per Night|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day (Free at Gold's Gym)|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
We are pet friendly. Charge of $15(non-taxed) per day applies.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Lynchburg Regional 3.5 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Free shuttle from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday from the Airport as well as the Bus & Train station.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
We offer a free deluxe continental breakfast Mon-Fri 6a-9a and Sat&Sun 7a-10a. We serve a varity of items from sausage and eggs to buiscuits and gravy along with varity of muffins,french toast,self serve waffles, fresh fruit, yogurts, oatmeal, various cereals, with juices, milk, and cant forget Regular and Decaf Coffee.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.