Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Intracoastal Inn!Hotels in Jupiter are known for being close to the pristine sandy beaches, but thereâ??s much more to the region than sand and surf.The Florida History Center and Museum is nestled close to Jupiter hotels and is a must for vacationing families or history buffs. Duck into one of the nearby restaurants or diners for some truly fresh, local fare or head into one of the boutiques to pick up a one of a kind keepsake. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Intracoastal Inn is always happy to provide recommendations and advice on what to see to make the most of your getaway.Located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, Jupiter Beach is just one quarter of a mile away from this cozy property. With Juno Beach just one mile away, you have endless possibilities when it comes to romantic strolls and building sandcastles. However, for guests who want to add something different to the mix, check out a show at the Jupiter Theater for a unique experience.This Jupiter hotel is surrounded by interesting and different restaurants for your dining pleasure, including seafood, Chinese, Japanese, American and Italian. Nothing compares to really indulging in the local flavor while on vacation, except perhaps some R&R. Relaxation is key at our Jupiter hotel, which is why each guest room is designed with your comfort in mind. Cool and spacious rooms come with pillow-top mattresses and touches of home to make any trip cozier.Water recreation on the beach is at your fingertips, whether you have snorkeling or jet skiing in mind. Entertainment for the entire family is literally steps away, but our Jupiter hotel is also a favorite for romantic getaways and business travel, too. No matter what brings you to this slice of paradise, allow the Jupiter hotel to be your home away from home.Book your next Florida stay at the BEST WESTERN Intracoastal Inn today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||53|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.