The hotel is located close to the city centre in the trendy Zurich West district. Public transportation is available in front of the hotel providing easy access to the city and the worldrenowned Bahnhofstrasse. The newly renovated lobby with its Italian marble floor and designer furniture invites you to sit down and relax. The lobby bar, with live evening entertainment, is an ideal place to unwind, whilst visitors are guaranteed the ultimate in relaxation at the hotel's large health and fitness club. We offer two restaurants: the restaurant "Relais des Arts", where you can enjoy seasonal and international specialities in an elegant surrounding and the restaurant "Letzi Leu", the luxury buffet restaurant with fresh local and seasonal specialities. Both restaurant serve vegetarian menus.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||271|
|Meeting Rooms:||11 |
|Meeting Space:||11688 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 400 people| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The hotel is just 10 km from the airport Zurich-Kloten and has direct access to the highway system. A shuttle is available for CHF 22.-- per person/per way and a taxi cost CHF 50.-- per way.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.