Situated in a quiet Edwardian terrace only a two minute walk from Londons Oxford Street - the hotel is the ideal location for both business and leisure travellers. Londons historic and famous attractions are all withing walking distance. HArley Street/Madamme Tussauds/ Buckingham Palace/ Trafalger Square/ Leicester Square / Piccadillly & British Museum
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||78|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Meeting Space:||120 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 100 people| Policies / Expenses
4pm on the day for individual/ 1 month prior gor a group cancellations
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Heathrow- 15 miles -£40.00Gatwick - 27 miles -£55.00London City - 6 miles - £20.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.