Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium.
Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. With full kitchens, living rooms with pullout sofa beds and work desks with high speed Internet access, this Marriott hotel is reminiscent of home. This Residence Inn Columbia serves complimentary breakfast daily and offers nightly social hours midweek. This suburban Marriott hotel even has event space available for board meetings and intimate gatherings.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||300 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
6PM day of arrival.
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) located 11.9 miles away from the hotel.
One way taxi to and from the airport is $35.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Residence Inn Columbia Md