Six Flags, Ballys Casino, LA Nature Center, UNO Lakefront Arena, Lincoln Beach
Located conveniently off interstate 10 at exit 244, Read Blvd, Holiday Inn Express has 142 fully equipped rooms with all with microwaves, refrigerators, 25 inch color TV, iron and board, in room coffemakers and workdesk. Only minutes from Six Flags and Bally's Casino, and LA Nature Center & Joe Brown Park.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||1997|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||61|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi | Policies / Expenses
Must be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located 20 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport. Airport shuttle 48 hours advance notice $22 oneway. Local taxi $30-35.
Local Shuttle Info: Taxi/Shuttle to Downtown/French Quarter $10-15 per person.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.