Turtle Creek Casino, Grand Traverse Resort, Lake Michigian, Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore, Interlochen National Music Camp, The Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula, Golf Courses
Located in Acme Village, just five miles northeast of Downtown Traverse City, overlooking beautiful East Grand Traverse Bay, just minutes from Turtle Creek Casino.
Hundreds of quaint shops and unique shopping districts make Traverse City area shopping plentiful and charming.
Located on the 45th parallel, Traverse City is home to vintners who grow grapes and bottle wines on the scenic Old Mission and Leelanau Peninsulas.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||300 sq. feet
||Holds 25 people
Policies / Expenses
Dependant on Group Quote details
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
6 miles to Cherry Capital Airport, $8 shuttle fee one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.