charming hotel with 54 rooms. located in one of the oldest part of Paris, Montmartre, basilica sacre coeur is at 10mn walking distance, The wellknown cabaret Le Bal du Moulin Rouge is at 5mn walking distance. The biggest department store "Les Galeries Lafayette",is a 5mn by taxi. Direct access by metro or by bus to Champs Elysees Avenue, Eiffel Tower, Opera, Le Louvre Museum. The Stade de France stadium is at 10mn by metro (direct access).
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||1:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||27|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||40 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 20 people| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||100|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Charles de Gaulle airport at 20 km. It takes 20/30 minutes by taxi and costs about 35 euros.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.