With 451 luxurious guest rooms and suites, as well as ten different private dining rooms, the hotel has outstanding facilities, supported by service and staff of the highest calibre. The Grand Ballroom is one of London’s most prestigious venues. There is a celebrated fine dining restaurant as well as a less formal brasserie. The Club Intercontinental floors offer extra privacy and refinements and there are outstanding business amenities. The Apsley Health Club provides the perfect environment for those seeking an active lifestyle.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||1200 sq. feet
||Holds 850 people
Policies / Expenses
2PM on day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Distances to Airports: Heathrow 17km, Gatwick 35km, City 16km, Stanstead 61km
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Intercontinental London Park Lane