- Marina - Gator Trace Golf Course - Fairwinds Golf Course - Tennis Courts - Outlet Malls - UDT Seal Museum - Harbor Branch Oceanographic - St. Lucie County Civic Center - St. Lucie County Historic District - Beaches and Water Sports - Jai Alai and much more...... - Tennis Court: - Beaches - Fairwinds Golf Course - Savanna's Recreation Area: - Fishing: - Diving: - PGA Golf Club at The Reserve: - Rainforest Amusement Center: - AC "Bean" Backus Gallery: - Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute: - Spirit of St. Joseph:
Verified Reviews of Days Inn Midtown Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Good enough, but needed some improvements."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
The hotel staff was very accommodating when we asked for a chair for the desk to put our computer on; otherwise you had to stand up to use the computer. The rooms could use some updating in the bath, and haven't they heard that someone invented high definition TVs in the past few years? Otherwise it served our purpose.
26-Apr-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Apr 23 to Fri Apr 25 2014 at a $44.00 average nightly rate.
"Good, safe and calm."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
An economy hotel with a convenient restaurant.
28-Oct-2013 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Oct 22 to Tue Oct 29 2013 at a $43.96 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Days Inn Midtown
- Welcome to the Days Inn - Midtown Fort Pierce. Centrally located in the midtown area, only one mile from the historic downtown district, our hotel is ideally located for your convenience. - At the Days Inn - Midtown Fort Pierce you will enjoy Great Rooms, Great Service and Affordable Rooms! - Nestled amongst the winding canals of the Intercoastal Waterways you are never too far from the local restaurants and shops. Interested in the local nightlife and festivals, you have come to the right place. - Fort Pierce is steeped in tradition and culture. Golfing is as close as next-door to the hotel, and if you are seeking outdoor activities you need look no further than our local beaches where Swimming, Fishing, Diving, Parasailing, and Water Skiing are just minutes away. - Our friendly staff distinguishes us from other hotels - we want our hotel to be your home away from home. Making your visit with us an enjoyable one is our ultimate concern. - Restaurant open for BREAKFAST, Lunch and Dinner. Charge Applies.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||70|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||4000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 100 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||1.0 Mi|
|Pool Info:||OutdoorOpen 9AM-9PM| Policies / Expenses
24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT 4PM
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
WEST PALM BEACH AIRPORT 45MILES.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.