What you need to know
Hotel Features: Located in Foggy Bottom in the heart of Washington D.C., theRenaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel has nine floors, 355 guest rooms, and 15 meeting rooms.
Guest Rooms: When it comes to guest rooms, the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotelis all about luxury. From the goose-down bedding to the sleek bathrooms, visitors will be able to relax in style. There are guest rooms available with one king, one queen, or two double beds. For those looking for a little more room, larger guest rooms are available with a king bed and a sitting area, as well as suites with a king bed located in a loft area.
Nearby Attractions: There are too many attractions in Washington D.C. to list them all. There are the traditional attractions, including the Smithsonian museums, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument. There are other must-see locations, such as Hillwood Museums and Gardens, which has the largest display of Russian Imperial art outside of Russia. Another is the National Archives where all of the most important American documents are held, including the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.
Amenities: Amenities at theRenaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel include complimentary coffee and tea, a concierge desk, room service, and a complimentary newspaper. All rooms have plush Revive bedding, which includes 300-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, mattresses with up to a four-inch mattress topper, and fluffy, comfortable pillows. The bathrooms are equipped with organic Aveda products.
This hotel is perfect for:
• Businesses looking for meeting space.
• Travelers who want to be close to all the D.C. attractions.
Expert Tip: With attractions close by, there's no need to rent a car when staying at theRenaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. Public transportation in this area is superb.
Details / Other Expenses
About Renaissance Hotels
- Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels
- Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website
- RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore
- Mobile check-in service
- Great meeting event space and banquet facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness enter
The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.