Among The Most Prestigious Downtown Washington DC Boutique HotelsThe Latham Hotel places you in the heart of Georgetown- convenient to a stellar roster of businesses, restaurants, and European boutiques. But perhaps even more impressive than our bustling address are the personalized services at this historic Washington DC boutique hotel. Unwind in one of our 133 sophisticated and stylish accommodations - a splendid retreat after a day of shopping and sightseeing in the nation's capital. Maintain your workout regimen in our onsite fitness center. Lounge in Georgetown's only outdoor rooftop pool, complete with a sundeck and reception area. And at the end of the day, savor the magnificent French cuisine at our James Beard "Outstanding Chef and Wine Program of the Year" restaurant, Citronelle, created by celebrity chef Michel Richard. A luxurious selection of features is available at this celebrated boutique hotel in Washington DC, including: 133 luxury accommodations, including nine suites IbHan high-speed Internet access, in all guest rooms and suites 5,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with nine function rooms, accommodating small and mid-sized gatherings Catering and audiovisual services, available for events Rooftop swimming pool, the only one of its kind in Georgetown, open seasonally Fitness center, with a wide range of equipment Room service, daily for breakfast and dinner, from Michel Richard's Citronelle Citronelle, named James Beard "Outstanding Chef and Wine Program of the Year," created by celebrity chef Michel Richard, serving French cuisine and open daily for dinner Nearby recreation, including golf, tennis, paddle boating, canoeing, horseback riding, and major sports facilities in close proximity
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||8|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||5 |
|Meeting Space:||2400 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 130 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||5:30pm - 1am| Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night rooma nd tax.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Food and Beverage Tax:||10.00%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 5.75%|
|Parking Fee:||38.00 Per Night (includes tax)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
The Latham Hotel welcomes pets. The pet fee is $40 per night. At the time of check-in, the hotel requests a $150 refundable deposit.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Washington Regan National airport- 6 milesTaxi est $15
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Kimpton Hotels
- Boutique hotel with more than 60+ properties nationwide
- Kimpton Karma Rewards is a free guest program which offers guests the opportunity to earn free nights, get free Wi-Fi, exclusive offers on hotel stays, a $10 bar credit for in-room snacks or bar cocktails, and a $30 spa credit towards a massage, facial, or body treatment
- Nightly wine hour
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Yoga mats provided upon request
- Pet friendly hotel free for cats, dogs, and other pets of any size
- Access to their public bikes for free to tour around the city or neighborhood
- Kimpton Hotels also offers guest free travel items left behind or forgotten like plastic travel bags, fan, humidifier, curling and straightening iron, steamer, spray wrinkle remover, a night light, and so much more
The Kimpton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Latham Georgetown, The Latham Hotel, The Latham Hotel Georgetown