Designed to offer the comforts of home at an exceptional value, TownePlace Suites Kalamazoo promises to be your best choice for longer stays. Located near I-94 and the 131 Interchange, each studio and 1-bedroom suite surrounds you with welcome features like plush bedding, a fully equipped kitchen, dedicated work space and free high speed Internet access. You'll also have conveniences including guest laundry and housekeeping based on your length of stay. Each morning, awake to a delicious Continental breakfast, compliments of TownePlace Suites Kalamazoo. Revive in the inviting indoor pool. Anytime at all, take advantage of 24-hour services, including a business center, well-equipped fitness center and our "In a Pinch" Market for snacks, light meals and beverages. This outstanding extended-stay hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan is minutes from downtown, Kalamazoo Battle Creek International Airport, area college campuses, restaurants, businesses and local attractions
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport is approximately 7 miles from the hotel. Take I-94 to exit 78, Portage Road, and head one mile south.
Taxi approximately $20
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.