Hotel and Location: Hotel built in January of 2002. Located on the intersection of I-5 and Hwy 12. Easy on and off from I-5. Chevron,shell,McDonald, Taco bell, Carl Jr., Starbucks and other restaurants adjacent to the hotel.Less than 5 miles away from wineries and the Sacramento river delta.
Guest Rooms: Contemporary furnishings, Specially designed Queen size mattresses for Micrtotel, built in furniture, High speed Wireless Internet, Microwave and Refrigerator.Iron and Ironing boards and a window seat.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
Individual policy: 48 hours prior to the arrival.
Group policy: 2 Weeks prior to the arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sacramento International airport, 45miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Microtel Inns
- Enjoy a comfortable night's stay with DreamWellTM bedding
- Breakfast bar offering cold and hot options
- Free wireless internet and local phone calls
- U.S. locations offer free long-distance calls anywhere in the U.S.
- Wonderful property for travelers with disabilities and special needs
The Microtel Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.