Madison Days Inn Northeast is conveniently located 4 miles north of Madison I-90/94 Exit 131 & Hwy. 19. We are within 15 minutes of Dairy Expo, Dane County, coliseum, historic downtown Madison, state capital, University of Wisconsin. 35 to 40 minutes to Wisconsin Dells. Built in 1997 we have also won the 5 Sunbursts and Chairmans Award for Quality. Please note: Map connected to icon above does not accurately portray the location of the hotel. We are making the necessary changes at this time.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||47|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||50 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Taxes:|| 9.50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
dane county airport 6 mile taxi service available one way cost about 15-30 dollar
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.