We are centrally located in Aurora Off of Hwy I-225, approximately 20 minutes from Downtown and 15 minutes from Denver International Airport. We are in close proximity to Buckley Airforce Base The Cherry Creek
Reservoir, Amazing Jakes, shopping & Theaters and about 20 minutes away from the Denver Botanic Gardens
, the Denver Art Museum
, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, the Denver Zoo
, Elitch Gardens and the Denver Aquarium.
Best Western Gateway Inn & Suites was Built in the year 2001 and we renovated in 2007, we are cetrally located with easy access to the highway and other parts of the City. There are approximately 20-30 restaurants/diners/fast food places within a 2 mile radius of the Hotel. We serve a Full Breakfast in the mornings. All of our rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, iron/iron boards, coffe makers & hairdryers. The Hotel has an indoor Pool & Hot-Tub, Business Center and a Fitness Center on-site & free access to a full health club off-site, a block away. All of our rooms have free high speed Internet (wired & wireless The Meeting room holds a maximum of 35-40 people Theatre Style and 20 people Classroom Style.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||57|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.5 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.3 Mi|
Indoor heated pool & hot-tub hours are from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
Policies / Expenses
Standard group cancellation is a month prior to the arrival date. Individual cancellations to be 48hrs prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20.00 pet fee per night, maximum #100.00 per week.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Denver International Airport is 17 miles away from the Hotel (20 minutes drive), Airport shuttle costs Approximately $20.00/person-one way and a taxi would cost $50.00-one way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hot breakfast served every morning includes scrambled eggs, alternate between bacon & sausage, biscuites & gravy, make your own waffles, cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, tea, coffee & juices.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.