Located in Historic Woodland, the City of Trees. Opened in Sept. of 2003. Minutes from the Sacramento Int'l Airport. Large luxuriuos granite appointed rooms which include iron, ironboard, coffee maker, microwave and fridge, hairdryer, 27inch satillite t.v., 5star serta sleep system beds, dual line phones w/data prt and voice mail, high spd connection in all rooms, lobby and breakfast/lounge area w/wireless access, fitness center w/ 2 treadmills, life cycle. indoor pool&jaccuzi. close proximity to sacramento, davis, winters, arbuckle.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||55|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||800 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 49 people| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Complimentary airprt shutl. runs frm 6am-10pm by appointment only. call htl directly for details and appointment.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.