Irvine Spectrum Center, Verizon Amphitheater, Wild Rivers, UCI University, Great Park of Irvine, Mariner's Church.
Queen Size Bed
Large Work Space
Full Kitchen/Fully Equipped In Suites
Two Separate Phone Lines
Free Local Phone Calls
Pet-friendly (fees may apply)
Free Use of Washers & Dryers
Free Video and CD Library
Low Priced Long Distance
Hight Speed Internet Access
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets under 80 lbs. are allowed. Cleaning fee of $15 taken at check-in, and additional $10 for each night there after up to $150.00 per stay. Limit one pet per room.
Airport & Shuttle Information
SNA-Orange County John Wayne Airport
6 Miles Apprx. $20/Taxi One Way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.