The Ramada Inn Lexington, Virginia, is nicely situated in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Shenandoah Valley, just five miles north of Historic Lexington, home of Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee museums, Civil War Memorials, crafts, hiking, canoeing, white water rafting, camping and much more. Come, explore and bask in our southern hospitality. Relax in our newly renovated heated indoor pool. Enjoy the great food and friendly staff at Roadhouse Grill Restaurant, inside the property. A favorite of the locals. Were conveniently located off Interstate Highway I-81/64, Exit 195. Were one of the nicest facilities in town with banquet facilities to accommodate up to 200 people. Come and see us!
Details / Other Expenses
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.