Virginia Sports Hall of Fame, Court House Galleries, Naval Museum to name a few, Noroflk Naval Ship Yard, many antique shops, restaurants for all tastes, Norfolk Tides AAA Baseball, USS Wisconson and Nauticus
Decorated by the Elizabeth River and located in historic Olde Towne Portsmouth, the Holiday Inn Olde Towne Portsmouth offers scenic views of the adjacent marina and Norfolk's Waterside Festival Marketplace, which is only a 5-minute ferryboat ride.
Our comprehensive facilities will only help to make your meetings, conventions, receptions, exhibitions or conferences a huge success. There are several banquet rooms available to accommodate groups of 20 to 450 people. We also offer two hundred twenty one guestrooms including seven executive suites that are sure to make you feel relaxed and at home.
Our Island Grill Restaurant serves wonderful Mediterranean style cuisine featuring exquisite seafood and other culinary delights. The Cock Island Bar & Grill has a panoramic view of the Elizabeth River and offers nightly specials and entertainment. Enjoy the incredible view of the Elizabeth River while you dine on our seasonal Riverfront Deck.
Olde Towne Portsmouth, rich with history, provides a spectrum of local attractions to accommodate all tastes. You are sure to enjoy our harbor tours, outdoor festivals, art galleries, antique shops and museums. I have only listed a few of the hidden treasures that can be found right outside our front door in Olde Towne Portsmouth.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||10000 sq. feet
||Holds 500 people
Policies / Expenses
6 pm day of arrival unless specified other wise
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Norfolk International Airport services our area. The airport is 15 miles from the hotel and shuttle service is available at the airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.