Traditional Maine hospitality with contemporary elegance.Within walking distance of the Old Port, working waterfront, and Arts District, By the Bay is a perfect starting point for exploring Portland, Maine.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2000|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||150|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||13 |
|Meeting Space:||21000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1000 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||5.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.5 Mi|
Heated indoor pool. 50x70
Policies / Expenses
6pm on the day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||25% or $5,000|
|Total Taxes:|| 7.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Portland International Jetport is 3 miles away, taxi fare $15.00, Complimentary Shuttle Service
Local Shuttle Info: Hotel has complimentary shuttle service to and from the Portland International Jetport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accomodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay anfd eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed onternet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn 's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.